Politica Sulla Privacy – Cookies
We cares about protecting the personal data (the ‘Data’) that it may process when you use the http://mariapirogova.com (hereinafter the ‘Site’).
We undertakes to comply with the applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016, the ‘GDPR’).
The data controller’s details – contact
Within the meaning of the GDPR:
- ‘Personal data’ is all information relating to you and by means of which you can be directly or indirectly identified.
- The ‘processing of personal data’ is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data.
We acts in the capacity of ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you send to us or that we collect about you in accordance with the GDPR, once our company has determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
For any questions regarding your Data, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which data is collected?
We processes Data which is strictly necessary for the purposes explained below.
This is the data that you provide when you browse the Site or when you contact us, namely: identifying, contact and professional data (surname, first name, position, telephone number and email address), information about the your orders, connection and geographical location data (using cookies or your IP address), comments that you leave for us.
You agree to update your personal data as required.
Why do we collect your Data?
We collects your personal data directly from you, generally through the forms on the Site, or indirectly through your interactions with us.
As regards data collected directly from you, we mark all mandatory information on our forms with an asterisk. Certain information is essential: for the performance of a contract between you and mariapirogova.com, to provide a service you have requested from us or respond to one of your requests, or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Mariapirogova.com uses your Data for the following purposes:
– To respond to your support and contact requests;
– To process your orders;
– To keep you up to date by sending newsletters;
– To offer you personalised advertisements and/or send you more relevant content;
– To carry out analyses and compile statistics in order to improve your experience on the Site;
– To ensure the Site’s functionality and security;
– To guarantee that your rights can be exercised;
– To ensure the legal defence of our rights, where necessary.
The legal basis for processing your Data, depending on the case in question:
– the performance of a contract between you and mariapirogova.com: to process your orders;
– your consent: to send newsletters and respond to all your requests;
– mariapirogova.com legitimate interests: to carry out analyses and compile statistics, ensure the security of the Site and improve its functionality, offer you personalised advertisements and more relevant content, or defend our rights through legal action;
– compliance with a legal obligation: to enable you to exercise your rights.
Who are the recipients?
We processes your Data confidentially and on its own behalf. This information can be accessed by mariapirogova.com or any company which may be helping us to process your orders or in the course of your rights being exercised. It will be accessible only to persons who require access to it in connection with the purposes given above.
We never forward it to unauthorised third parties.
We share your personal data to a limited extent with service providers who have been commissioned to perform operations on our behalf. These service providers may assist us in managing our internet platform, conducting web analytics or carrying out mailing campaigns.
They are authorised to use your data only as part of the services they perform on our behalf and only for the exact purposes listed. We do that which is necessary to ensure that these service providers guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
Where is it processed?
The internet is a tool used in a global environment and its use to collect and process personal data may require the international transmission of such data. The data we collect from you is processed primarily in a member state of the European Union or Switzerland.
This data may also be processed by third parties working on our behalf or for one of our service providers who are located outside the European Economic Area, most notably in the United States. These third parties may be involved in geolocating your terminal in order to more closely tailor the service to suit your needs, or in analysing your browsing in order to offer more relevant content. We will make every effort to ensure these third parties comply with the required organisational technical measures and, when necessary, we proceed on the basis of the adequacy decision of the Commission in regard to the EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield (the EU-US Privacy Shield adequacy decision is available here).
In certain cases provided for by law, your Data may be forwarded to third parties which are legally granted access to it on the basis of a specific request: judicial authorities, administrative authorities. If necessary, we may also forward your Data to third parties to protect and/or defend our rights, in order to ensure compliance with these provisions.
How long is your Data stored?
We stores your data throughout our relationship, or until you request its deletion, or after a certain period of inactivity on your part (determined in accordance with our data storage policy), unless a longer storage period is authorised or imposed on the basis of a legal, contractual, fiscal or social obligation, or to defend our interests.
What are your rights in regard to your Data?
You have the following rights in regard to all Data concerning you:
– the right of access,
– the right to rectification,
– the right to request its deletion (‘the right to be forgotten’),
– the right to oppose commercial prospecting, including by means of profiling,
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time (for processing based on your consent),
– the right to oppose processing based on legitimate interest,
– the right to portability,
– the right to restrict processing under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights or if you have questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at: email@example.com and provide proof of identity using any means at your disposal. Any requests which do not comply with the law and regulations may be rejected.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you are entitled to contact the relevant supervisory authority, the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali in Italy.
Information concerning cookies and other similar technologies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which may be stored on a device when accessing an online service using a browser.
Why do we store cookies on your device?
We receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. Therefore, when you access our Site, information about your browsing behaviour may be recorded in cookies installed on your device.
We send these cookies to facilitate your browsing on our Site. They may also be installed by our partners to personalise the advertising which is addressed to you outside of our Site.
Furthermore, cookies may be located in different areas of our Site.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information it contains.